Pages

Friday, September 17, 2010

ESPECIALLY FOR U

Hey kamu.. kalu sedang baca article nie.sye nak kate.terima kaseh atas segalanya ya.. wit you make me feels happier,full of laughter,and geramgeramgeram!.every moment wit u make me more comfortable coz of ur kindness..sekarang,
semua 2 x mungkin ade lagi bukan?melainkan sye usaha lebih to win ur heart again.sye suda hampir putus asa.dan  mungkin percaya kan cinta lagi.sebab cinta 2 buta,menyakitkan,n kejam.
terima kaseh sayang.
i'll always missing you.
Especially for a man
like a rose wilting and dying,
so feels my heart.
you trampled the most fragile thing in my body,
and
you didnt even noe it.
i thought u felt the same as me.
you smiled.you touched my arm.stood up for me.
my spirits were lifted,
this first time anyone did this.
for a time i felt beautiful,
bcoz
you made me.i never wanted to leave your side,
afraid i would lose you,
but then the reality hit.
you never felt the same.
i had been floating on a fake cloud.
you trampled the most fragile thing in my body,
and
you didnt even noe it.

No comments:

Post a Comment